You can send your complaint and suggestion through the following ways:
- By Letter
- By Email
- By Phone
When sending your complaint, please remember to include the following information:
- Your name, address and telephone number
- The office/officer you are complaining about and their contact details (if possible)
- A brief description of the complaint.
- What policy/ law you think has been breached.
- State whether you had made the complaint anywhere else and if so, what was the response
Put your complaint in writing, along with any relevant proof (where possible), and post to:
The Complaints Officer
Weru Technical and Vocational College
P.O. BOX 5227 – 80200 Malindi, Kenya.
Send an email to:
Call : +254714 742246 or +254738 750418 (During office hours 8.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m)
The College will e-mail you back or send you a letter to acknowledge that we have received your complaint. If you do not receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within seven (7) days, you can send us an email or call us on the above numbers. After receiving your complaint the Complaints Desk Officers will look into your complaint and contact you to inform you of the progress in addressing your complaint.
Privacy and Confidentiality
The College Complaints Desk guarantees that complaint(s) obtained are strictly confidential and we can assure complainants that their privacy will be respected and their complaint will be addressed.